Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring everyone!!! I took the opportunity to play like a kid in the 6 inches of snow we got yesterday, and made my first snowman in years!!! I then had everyone go outside and get our picture taken with Aubrie's first snowman. It wasn't too chilly out, but the wind kept whipping around so we had to make it a quick photoshoot, then went back in to snuggle!















The snow must've gotten me into the mood for some home-cooking too.....I decided to whip up some good ole fashioned homemade chunky applesauce. YUM! Super delicious, and the house smelled so amazing!! I'm wishing we could bottle up scents for later like we can take pictures.....the smell of baking apples and warmed cinnamon filled the house for hours, and that wasn't long enough! MMmmmm......




Aubrie is busy learning new things each day--today she found her foot! She looked at it, got a concerned look on her face, then grabbed at it and preceded to make sure it passed inspection! So cute to watch her pick up on all these new things! She's also mastered the "fishy lip" face--had Kris and I laughing so hard this afternoon, which only egged her on to do it more and more! Ahh...I love that puckered up little face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment